Register now for the ACCA-AZ Luncheon, Tuesday, April 29th, 11:30 am at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 2577 W. Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85023.
In recent months the ROC has made major changes in the complaint process, rule changes, new license classifications, application time, frames and administrative hearing changes. The panel will discuss the following topics and take questions from the audience:
- ROC rule changes effective July 1, 2014 that will impact nearly all applicants and licensees.
- A Real Life Contractor’s Case
- Has the ROC become a consumer advocacy agency?
- Has the ROC become a collection agency for the state?
- Remedies to stop Contractor “BACK DOOR” taxes.
- “Corrective Work Order” has been replaced by a “Directive,” the issuance of which can result in a mark on the contractor’s record for public view.
- What ROC Inspectors Don’t Know Can Hurt You & Your Business.
- Contract Errors That Can Trigger Sanctions & License Suspensions.
The luncheon is sponsored by Empire Metal Products.